Monday, September 7, 2015

Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point


I am here.  I guess I have done pretty well for myself.  I still rely on my family a lot because I am …. how do you say floja…lazy. 

When I was younger I thought I would be married, have a million kids, and no career to call my own.  The perfect 50’s ideal. 

Now I just want to keep moving forward.  What is the plan?  Learn more and possibly move where I can challenge myself and my career.

2 comments:

  1. The 50's would have made me commit suicide or live in a more progressive country.

    The plan is to see as many places as possible and eat as many different things before I kick the bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word it is doing that thing again! I can't even read it... I think I need to delete and start fresh....oh no never mind I have my knitting stuff on here. Yeah I tried to do a 30 day blog of why it is okay to be single but as always I flake. There are pros and cons to single and married life....

    ReplyDelete