Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Knitting Bug Bite Me

I have not knit since I snagged my Lily of the Valley Shawl.  I think it made me depressed to see all that hard work to go down the drain.  I will have to attempt another shawl with a bit sturdier yarn. But for now I have decided to cast on for a sweater.  I am going to make the Carter sweater by Drops Design. I switched for this and the Cobblestone by Jared Flood.  I think Cobblestone will have to wait since I would love to knit it with a gray ....grey ...slate colored yarn.      


Shelter Yarn in Soot


Here is my swatch of the Carter sweater. 

 
 
It is going to look great on me. :-D  I think the brown undertone will compliment my skin.  


2 comments:

  1. I still have a beanie that I need to close off for Joey from last winter. I think the knit passion is just not there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it tends to come and go. If I lived where there was a winter I would have more ganas.... Today it rained for a few moments and I got all ready for a cold day.

      Delete