Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sick and Tired

You know when you are overweight and you come to a point when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Then you start working out and eat better and over time you are feeling amazing.

Well what if you are sick and tried of life? Seriously I don't think we were designed to sit behind a desk for 8 hours a day and then go home.  No I am not suicidal and going on a life diet. 

I am what you would call a complainer.  I like things to go a certain way and if I don't get my way I complain. Sometimes I hear myself talk and I just want to punch myself. 

So I am taking a timeout to figure out what my plan is.  Maybe I will drive myself insane by *blah blah blahing*

If I didn't care about incurring more debt I would just hop a plane to Ireland for two week and hang out on a cliff drinking and staring at the ocean. Roll down the hill, face plant in manure, and run in the cold water to wash it all off.

But in all seriousness I had a plan; and it turns out you can only control so much of the plan.  Maybe I am just having a midlife crisis....women get those too right....and yeah I don't think I will make it past 60.

Let's see what do they do..... they go and buy a red fast sports car, get divorced and find a 24 year old, dye their hair, and play golf. 

Well for sure more blogging.  My doctor says I need to journal for my health. 


 

2 comments:

  1. I coulda told you that journaling/blogging is what keeps me sane at times.

    How has your break from your 8 hours a day behind a desk? I think it's more about the surroundings than the place. There are many people that work behind desks... some willingly even, from home at that. I think maybe reassessing what you have and what you want is a good idea. Career change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I just need to have boundaries of what I do. Say No. Also my behind is already bothering me being back. Gonna start on my lawn project today. Then go to bootcamp.

      Delete