Thursday, April 17, 2014

Origami

I've tried origami and sometimes it works other times it does not. My sister is really good at it.

My Sister's Frog.
 I one time had to make cranes one time for a work event.


 "According to Japanese tradition, anyone with the patience and commitment to fold 1,000 paper cranes will be granted their most desired wish, because they have exhibited the cranes’ loyalty and recreated their beauty"

Well I don't think I made the entire 1,000 because my amazing sister helped me.  It was nice sister bonding time getting them all finished. 

2 comments:

  1. I just found a plethora of origami paper in my old desk drawer at work. They forcefully evicted me from my desk when I said I would have it emptied out by Thursday :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sad. Well at least you have found your paper.

      Delete