Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Needlework

Needlework is a hobby I have long since put behind me.  Or rather it is hiding in my house somewhere. The only embroidery needlework item I have is a Baby Mickey and Friends cross stitch blanket I began back when I thought I would have kids.

I don't really remember what it looked like but found something that could have been it.
I guess I can't have kids til I finish this ha. 
I learned this craft from my grandmother and mother. They would make borders on pillow cases and also they loved flowers.
Roses they loved roses. And you had to have the back lined up parallel or horizontal not crazy backs. 
This post makes me want to pick up the hobby again.....maybe I will just pin some pictures and that will satisfy my needs. 

1 comment:

  1. It's the only thing I have been able to do but fail when the surface gets too big :(

    ReplyDelete