Saturday, April 5, 2014

Etsy Shops

Etsy is an online community where individuals can buy handmade goods.  You can also sell items.  I have been tempted to set up a business for many years but I tend to lose interest easy.  Plus the handmade creative things I make are a freedom that I don't like to feel pressured to finish.  That is why when someone asks me, "Can you make me.....?" come out of someone's mouth my look and sound can come off a bit rude.
 
However I am thinking more about the idea since I really don't need 5 million scarves and need to work on my stash.

Well this is some of what lives in my stash

However there are some stores on etsy that I do like to shop from:
Here are a few tanks I have gotten.


 
Aren't they just so cute! (Maybe it's just me.)
 
Then I also love DIYfish for my planner inserts.  I use them for tracking my food and fitness in my wallet.
You will have to visit her blog to understand how these insert work.
 
Also got some goodies from Nostalgia At High Tea


 Of course I will discuss here if I end up opening a store and the pains, panic and rewards from doing so.  Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I am also doing the A to Z Challenge and focusing on picture books because I am a children's picture book author. Good luck with the challenge!

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the A-Z challenge and did Etsy for E too :) It's an addiction looking at all the lovely stuff for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never looked on Etsy much as it seems to be mostly USA and I'm in England. There are some lovely things there though, from the little I have seen.
    Eileen @ In My Playroom (also doing the A to Z Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really interesting post.
    http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete