Friday, April 4, 2014

Drawing

I am a painter.


Haha its a side thing I do.  I just like the smell of paint and to get messy (don't judge). 
 
However I am like to draw.  More like sketch but I needed a hobby that began with a letter 'D'.  I don't dance and darts are just not my thing. I thought about dueling but really now.....
 
So as you see by the picture below I am not that great because to be honest I just don't practice my skill.
 
I do have to admit that I am a better copyist.  Is that a real thing?  Where I can look at a picture and draw it pretty close.  Anyways I guess if I made the time I could get so good at it that I could work for Pixar.  Nah too much pressure.
 
 
I used to like to do nails and would draw on them too.  I couldn't really get into that profession because of my asthma.  But I also loved the smell of the acrylic nails.  ALSO I hear you can get deformed children.
 








 
Also pro at being a hobbyist (wow is that a real word too).  As you can tell spelling and grammar are not my forte and I like to hoohumm and make sound effect that would work better if this was a Vlog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute nails! My daughter likes to do art on her nails, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your drawings are pretty darn good. The best I do are stick people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some people are just good at mimicking another persons drawings while others are just better at making things up in their head. Like Joey... how DOES he do it???

    ReplyDelete