Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beachbody Coaching

So although I should really be more active as a Beachbody Coach it's more like a hobby for me ...right now.

I am not a fitness professional; I used to be a gym rat. 
I love the programs Beachbody offers and support those who do them. However I do support anyone looking to become healthier and I cheat on BB all the time. 
I have done many of the programs but still struggle with my nutrition. 
Here is what I have tried: 
P90
Slim in 6
ChaLean Extreme
Turbo Jam
Turbo Fire
21 Day Fix
10 minute Trainer
T25
Insanity
P90x
Brazilian Butt Lift
Tai Cheng
Hip Hop Abs
Rockin Body
And although PiYo Strength and Hip Hop Hustle are not home workouts yet, I am certified to teach them. 

So yes my list might be long but that doesn't mean I followed each of the programs.... I tried them. 

Anyways I look forward to July when PiYo is released as a Beachbody program cuz yes I will own it. Besides PiYo I want to get Les Mills BodyPump & Combat.

I wish you all the best with your all around wellness! And thanks for reading. 

7 comments:

  1. I love the beach. But I am not into the fitness part at all. Good post however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good luck with the fitness, I will take the ice cream!
    Zacronym.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to find that picture where it says "I workout because I like to eat...A LOT" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these times you need to do a program once and not cheat at all. It's hard but you can do it. I did it when I did the 2 week juice cleanse. I need to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do the 21 days and Ultimate Reset and Turbo Fire all the way through. In May we are going to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

      Delete