Monday, March 31, 2014

A-Z Challenge

OH no!  I have committed to something I'm not sure I can do...

I write and think on most days haha but transferring from my brain to paper to blog takes me forever. 

I'm going to attempt to stay on track with it all.  My sister encouraged me to so it so most likely she will 'check up' on me. 

You can visit the A-Z Challenge blog to read more about it. But the gist of it all is I have to write every day of April except Sunday's and the content has to follow the ABC's. 

Example would be like this picture:  I don't intend to write about animals but these are stinkin' cute.
Found on Google but belongs to Loopz Etsy Printshop (Now I must own!)



Feel free to leave comments but please don't make me cry. 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Even if it's just a picture and the title, it counts. Remember shorter is better ;)

    ReplyDelete