Monday, December 23, 2013

2014 Planner Set up

So I have begun to set up my planner for 2014. I will be using an erincondren planner. I kind of using it as an all in 1 notebook/journal/planner.

The cover is very sturdy and pretty. I wanted the sea horse design but was too dark for my liking.
I added stickers in the inside pages.
I am using the year at a glance to log my workouts. And as I told my co-worker ...going up and down the stairs at work doesn't count as a workout.
I jazzed up another page with stickers and washi.

My month for Janurary already is marked for my weigh-ins and workout schedule.

My first week looks like this. I am attempting to do 30 days of organization from FlyLady so it's marked with what I gotta do.

Well that's it so far....

1 comment:

  1. I see you have our pottery class marked. I gotta put it in my schedule book. What time is it?

    ReplyDelete