Thursday, December 12, 2013

2014 Monthly Planner Pages

So I was playing around to see if I could make my own planner for 2014.  This is what I came up with for the monthly pages.  As you can see it is pretty plain.  The reason you ask...cuz I know you're asking... is because I use stickers, washi tape, colored pens, and highlighters to jazz up my things.  This is supposed to be an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 to fit my ARC notebooks.  I think I will attempt a basic weekly format as well. But for now enjoy.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like em.  If you don't click away from my blog....my feelings get hurt easily. :-P
 
 
 












3 comments:

  1. Maybe people will like it and download it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is useful. Not sure if it came out all nicely nicely but it works for now. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome...I can't wait to see what the weekly looks like!
    Thanks for Sharing,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete