Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Knitting Season

First off I want to announce that I have merged my 2 blogs into 1.  My knitting blog seemed to act up not letting people comment or even read.  LAME.  So back to the original.
I haven't been able to post about my accident since that issue has not been resolved yet.  Just know this: I am doing much better, still don't have a car and donations are always welcome.
 
So back to the knitting.
 
I started a new scarf for the season.  It kind of looks like a SF Giants scarf cuz of the colors but its not.  The story behind that yarn is that this scarf began about 5 years ago for a friend.  It was supposed to be a wedding present for my friend who moved to New York.  Well the person who started the scarf had not finished and gave it to me to finish.  She gave me the pattern and the scarf.  Well I have no idea what she was doing since the scraf did not match the pattern.  It looked like a 3x3 rib scarf so I unraveled it and began a new.  Hopefully it should be done watching a few games.  I love mindless knitting when it comes to watching sports.
 
This weekend we played the 49ers.  We lost but I got in some good knitting.  Also didn't hurt that their QB was cute hehe.  Tired to load a pic but it's not working.  My fav move from the game would have to be Nelson's catch. (Made me think Ballerina)



 Here is a picture of my scarf.  It is double in length now.  I hope to finish it off and send it on its way before I decide to keep it.  Just kidding I wouldn't do that.

 If ever I go to a packers game I NEED to have this outfit....or similar.  I would be so darn cute!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute outfit! I wish I knew how to put pieces together to make a cute outfit but I fail. Speaking of failing, I gotta clean out my closet so I don't end up with another gym dressing room flub.

    ReplyDelete