Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 1 Recap

Day 1 went well.  I woke up and did a few stretching moves since I am used to doing some kind of activity in the morining. I drank my water with mineralize and took my optimize supplements.  Here is a quick video that talks about the supplements

 
Then I had to wait 30 mins before I had breakfast so it was shower time. (said that like Hammertime)
Well here is a picture of my breakfast... I know you will just love it
Eggs, spinach, toast
 Then a half hour before I eat lunch I had to drink my purple bottle of water with mineralize and my optimize again.
 
Then it was time for lunch: I made my own dressing.  It was so good I have never had fresh and I like it.  Also had a salad and miso soup.
 
Creamy Garlic Dressing and Toasted Pumpkin seeds (Yes I toasted them myself)

BIG Salad (loved the jicama) All the veggies I had to slice and dice myself.  I tried out my mandolin I got from pampered chef and well I guess I have to be a real good cook to like to use it.  I was thinking of asking my little sister if she wanted to have it since she asked about it.

Miso soup.  Went overboard on the onions....
 My midday suppliment was alkalinze.  Just tasted like a shot of wheatgrass.
 
Another video that explains what it supposed to help with.
 
 
Then my dinner.  I made it at my friends house since we had knitting night.  It was a nice evening but I felt bad that I took up some of our time talking and eating.
It was marinading in some yummy goodness...basil and parsley were involved here

Asparagus, potatoes, and baked salmon

 All in all a good day. My cooking skills are getting somewhat better. I am still working on the video and they should be up in a day or two.  I feel like such a weirdo videotaping myself but I try to stop laughing and pretend I am talking to my sister....I don't think that is helping but then it kind of does.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're wearing the gay bracelet that comes with the supplements! I knew you would!!!

    Also you need to show me how the mandolin works. I tried to use it one time when you weren't home and I failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you like it. It is hemp and I whip chocolate with it haha just kidding.

    K I will show you but I am not skilled with it either.

    ReplyDelete