Thursday, January 10, 2013

Would you miss me?

Holy moly!  I think I could have died last night.  I got this cough last night that just would not let up.  I seriously was gagging.  I was crying because I thought I was going to puke.  [I hate puke, puking cuz it is so gross!!]  I need to get healthy. Anyways wrote a blog for my sis today.  I am horrible about blogging.  I am getting together goals I want to accomplish this year.  For example if I took one class at the college I could get my AA in Spanish.  However that does not mean I am fluent.

I took my mom to sake sushi for dinner.  I needed soup and sushi and dessert.  It was YummO.

Gonna plan a workout routine.

Oh and here are a few pics I took today:



 
Lily you are the best!!!  Yes yes I am.

2 comments:

  1. That was a long time ago. You know you have family less than 10 minutes from where you live so you could call if you were really dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but I hate to bug people. Except when after my car accident I felt hurt and had to go to the ER. I was more sad about waking mom up in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete