Thursday, January 10, 2013

The LOVED ABOVED ALL OTHERS (Liebster) Award!



What the heck is liebster? Well I tried to google it and it’s a German word that means: sweetheart, beloved person, darling, dear, darling; beloved, liked very much; affectionate, loving, favorite, preferred above others; liked or loved above others

I got an email from xanaxjunkee saying that she awarded me the Liebster Award. And being the vain person that I am I thought liebster of course you love me and favor me above all others….hehehe (okay she nominated others too and they should feel just as privileged)

So the way it works is that the Liebster Award is supposed to be given by bloggers to other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

Rules are as follows:

You can't nominate the blog that nominated you.
You have to post 11 random facts about yourself.
You got to answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated posted for you.
Paste the award picture into your blog. (uh oh not sure how to do this)
Pass the award onto 11 other bloggers, let them know you nominated them too
Write up 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.

Here goes:

I can’t nominate xanajunkee but she does deserve the award for being a good sport and having the writing skills of awesome people. And I mean awesome because reading is not my forte and pictures make it a lot better.


Random Facts:

I love the color orange but I look like koolaid man when I wear it.  

I walk around in the cloud thinking I am the sun and the world revolves around me.

I love to work out to be strong like supergirl/rouge not to be a skinny Minnie.

I hate to drive. I like to look around and well you can’t do that while you drive.

I know some Spanish, French, Italian, and Japanese. Just enough to make me sound like a lame fool.

I am becoming my mother the Jane of all trades. I think I like it. 

I am a scaredy cat but the more I learn to do on my own the less I am scared. (i.e. Climbing up in my attic makes me squeal).

I am asthmatic and cleaning gives me cold like symptoms. I need a maid or minon/slave.

I am a geek and love sci-fi, comic book, cartoon stuff.  

I am a planner and not much of a doer. (I blame it on not being part of the 1%)

I love playing dress up!!


Answers to the 11 questions….

Do you know The Muffin Man? No and don’t want to since he is a Cereal Killer.  

Who did let the dogs out? I don’t know but I seem to let the dogs out to attack random passersby’s

When was the last time you made a difference in someone's life? I really don’t know. I think I need ‘A Christmas Carol’ moment in my life like Bill Murray. Or maybe what life would be like without me in it. I picture it pretty dim but who knows maybe my awesome traits would have gone into the 2nd or 3rd child…..something to think about.

What do you like or dislike about humanity? I like the potential. I dislike that they don’t reach it.  

What is one goal you accomplished in 2012? My biggest would have to be bought a house wait doesn’t count was not a goal….or maybe it was.  

Have you ever contributed to a charity and if so which one? Does donating things to people/family count??? Yes haha

What is your favorite tabletop or card game to play? I like to play Continental.

Honestly, how do you feel about Facebook? I hate it. They hide the important stuff. I should get rid of mine.

A movie based on your life is being made, what actor will play you? Can I be an actor and play myself? No okay. I will choose Jennifer Garner but I might recast later 

What is one thing you plan on doing in 2013 to maintain or get to a healthy weight?  I already workout so it would be to start cooking…real food.  

Is there a word you commonly misspell?  Yes… I just don’t recall which one I misspell the most.
The 11 Questions for you to answer:

How do you think this ‘Hey Girl – Ryan Gosling’ thing got started?


If you could be any superhero/super villain whom would you be?


Who would you could trade lives with for one day?


What does your life look like in 10 years?


Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?


Geek or Nerd?


Which of your 5 senses would you be willing to give up if all others worked 100% well?


If you could personalize cable what channels would you have?


What is your hobby?


What are your top 10 goals for this year?


What skill or trade would you want to wake up with tomorrow?
 

Well there goes….And if you feel like just answering the questions in my comment box that is cool too.

3 comments:

  1. I am gonna answer your questions... since you can't tag me back. Also how do you play Continental? And yes Facebook is stupid... even people who intend on only using it for work end up using it for personal life too! If people want to stay in touch they can email, call or visit.

    1: I don't know what the Hey Girl thing is. @_@
    2: We know the answer to that I AM She-Ra Princess of Power.
    3: I don't think I would like to trade lives with anyone. I have a hard enough time in my own skin let alone any one elses.
    4: I think my life pretty much looks the same. A little older and maybe my fur babies will be dead MAYBE.
    5: I lost her somewhere in South America. She may be hiding out with Elvis I think.
    6: Neither! Have you seen the definitions for both of these?!
    7: Smell
    8: I hate channels, they have commercials.
    9: Writing mostly... sometimes I do other things from time to time but not as consistently as writing.
    10: Central Coast hikes, read the books in the breakroom, take night photos, hawaii, save for hawaii, get a new tv, get a phone case, get a juicer, go completely organic, pay off some debt.
    11: Ability to be fluent in 10 different languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well English and Spanish of course. Then German, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Afrikaans.

    ReplyDelete