Monday, January 28, 2013

Fieldtrip: Montery Bay Aquarium

I was asked to be a chaperon for a school fieldtrip.  Since it was for home schooled kids I asked my sister if I could take my nephew, Chapo.  He was the first person to sleepover at my house.  I made sure to make up the extra room with lots of blankets because it has been cold lately. 

I was going to workout but I was the one that had to drive. (I hate to drive long distance...short distance too). It was my friend Maria and her 2 grandkids that went along with us. The aquarium was really nice. We got to see seahorses, penguins, and jelly fish (I'll post pic soon).  We did get gipped with parking.  The normal parking lot was closed so we had to park at the meters.  So that meant having to leave and come back a few times. 

After the aquarium we went to Round table pizza.  After we had dessert at the Crepe Place.  YummO was that good.  Yeah I scarfed it down and didn't even take a picture.

The only issue I had with my nephew was that I didn't realize he was a picky eater.  He didn't want to eat lunch because it had onions. 

1 comment:

  1. As I see it, if kids don't eat... they don't eat. If they are hungry enough they will eat what is served. If they are being picky about it, they are obviously not hungry.

    ReplyDelete