Monday, December 3, 2012

MIA - Missing in action

Well as you know when I get busy and don’t make time to write I can go a long time with anything on the blog.  For the last 5 months I have been taking an online Italian course http://italianonline.blogspot.com/.  This class is pretty intense. I like the class because even though I am doing the work online I feeling I am learning the basic language vocabulary and grammar. However since I don’t have people to practice with my pronunciation of works is not that great. I think some time immersed in the language would really help. Trip to Italy you say?

Another reason (excuse) was since July/August I have been in search of buying a house.  Yup you read right.  I am going to be a homeowner.  I found a few houses but after about 2/3 long months one of my offers was finally accepted.  The process is just as long or longer after.  Hopefully all goes well and I get to move in before the New Year. 
I have also have been working on my 30 goals before I turn 30.  So during this time away from the blogger I was training to run in a 10k in San Francisco.  You think I would have lost a bunch of weight but my amazing sister stuck to plan more than I did.  You can read about her experience here:http://xanaxjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/11/mermaid-series-san-francisco.html

So with that all said and done…I think I had put too much on my plate cuz I came down with something called Bell’s palsy.  I have to say I am 90% recovered.  I am just trying to stay calm and not stress so much. 
 
I will fill all y’all in more later with a bit more detail on everything.
My big purchase this year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ya know making the time to sit down and blog is a great way to relax. It allows you to reflect and makes you actually sit down and let things out. I was hoping you would post 1 picture a day for 365 days as you went. It's not hard, all you need is the blogger app on your phone. Snap a photo, attach it, write something if you want and bam! Done. Easy peasy.
    Stay calm, blog more and I can't wait to go see your almost house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty house. I hope everything works out for you.
    beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee. I hope to move in next week and start decorating.

    ReplyDelete