Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Early Morning Mittens


Doesn't this yarn look delishious. I figured I would make myself some fetching's. Finally I decided to splurge on some double pointed needles in order to make hats and mitts. I bought this yarn in SLO for I don't remember how much but it was well worth it.







Here is my first mitt and the colors are spectacular. I am in love with the brown and teal look so the fact that this has specks of gold and teal is amazing. I just wanted to start wearing them then but it would probablly be a bit dangerous having metal pokie sticks.






Sorry for the bad light quality on this pic but I had to take a picture of the finished product. This morning I finished the 2nd mitt and weaved in all the ends. I was tempted to wear them to work but figured they would need a little bath tonight. Now I must move on to another pair of mitts and then the sweater. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment