Friday, November 7, 2008

Knitting and Weight loss Update's

Well you haven't had me talk about my weight in a while so I figured I would do a check in. I am now down to 141. Okay it is really 141.8 but still that something. I have also been able to get my body fat percentage down fewer than 30%. It's only 29.9% but again that's something good.
My goal now is to lose about 10 more pounds. YahYah I have heard that I don’t need to lose any more weight but my goal is to get fit. I want to focus on strengthening my body. Especially strengthen my forearms because of typing and knitting. My abs so my cramps won't hurt as much. I still have my goal to run a 5k and then a 10K. If after that if I feel like still pushing myself I want to do a half marathon and then a marathon. Of course these would all be for me to build endurance...it seems to help my asthma. I still want to jump rope for 5 minutes straight. I haven't tested it in a while but I think I'm getting closer. And of course push up and pull ups.

Okay let’s move on to what my crafty mind is up to right now.


I have yet to cast on something new. I really want to start my socks!


I did however cast off a pair of fingerless gloves for my friend. I just need to finish weaving in the ends of one glove.


















On my needles right now is one sock, my very first one! I figured before I venture on to make my very own sock that I would practice on a kid sock. You know cuz kids don't care...well notice.


















On my hook right now is a top secret thingy...oh well she probably doesn't read my blog...so. Right now I am working on a baby blanket for my friend. I am not even 5% done but I have many months before the kids here :P. I need to get a good movie and then sit and work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment