Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 2 - UGLY Doll

So cute! I had to take a picture with it because Susie loves them and I had to show her I met a real live ice bat :)












The poor kid before me didn't wanna let it go....he loved it!

These only make me think about how fun it would be to have a pillow fight with em















Okay the Columbus day parade was supposed to be on Monday....err they blocked passage ways on 5th so it was hard to get around...and they made me very irritated cuz I was VERY hungry by this point...hehe okay well we stopped in the Disney store right before I we headed over to TGIF...






And on our way doing the tourist thing we had to stop in Grand Central Station...I couldn't tell X-Men but that's okay...I'll just have to watch the movie :) again



1 comment:

  1. i still think I need the ice bat.... NEED!

    ReplyDelete