Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Running

I have decided to lose 10lbs by the end of May. I will start a running plan tomorrow morning. Ugh! Yay. I am excited because running really helped my weight loss when I first started losing weight two years ago. I say Ugh because I have not been out running for about a year. I came across this website it is supposed to get you from nothing to running a 5K. I am going to limit a lot association that is negative and stressful and junk food intake. I will definitely have to have a plan to go to sleep early so I can wake up early in the morning. No stress...no drinking anything but water...Yes to fun and to the positive and peace.

4 comments:

  1. Alright I got up this morning to go out jogging and then ran back into my bed. I need to sleep in my jogging clothes so I don’t have to worry about getting cold. I think I will try tonight. The hardest thing is to take the first step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight you will try to go to bed early or to run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting cold?! you guys have little heaters in your rooms.... i was just frozen most of the night cause the pilot light was turned off by tboo. no fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading about this principal who slept with his running clothes on and then went out to run...so i am gonna do the same thing....I am going tonight to jog around the block...i was thinking i should do that podcast instead on the track...maybe i will head over there around 7 or 8 ...and then hit the hay by 10 or 11 - Yeah tboo blew it out the other day :(

    ReplyDelete