Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Paradise Moment

I wanted to share with you a paradise moment. You might ask me what the heck a paradise moment is. Well most people have their ideas of what paradise would be, but you have to enjoy the paradise moments in this life as well as the next. This past weekend I had one of those moments. My siblings and I had a hang out night. We took time out of our day to spend time with one another. We caught up with stories and just enjoyed each other’s company. Then my sister invited some of her friends over and we were able to stay up longer. We didn’t do anything out of the ordinary we just enjoyed each other’s company. I really appreciate life when I see the good in it. I of course look forward to paradise, perfect conditions, but if you can take time and seize the moments now you can only imagine it will be tenfold in paradise.

1 comment:

  1. and then this weekend will be one of those cool road trip moments too. oh yeah daniel has to be at work by 6 so if you can check for me what time the darn skate thing is i will find out if he can go... i hope so. dan would be so happy to see him

    ReplyDelete