Monday, April 7, 2008

Famished

So today I went to the gym at lunch. It was great, except for one thing I got really really hungry. While I was biking a way at lunch I thought that maybe the reason I have not been losing any weight lately was because I haven't been eating enough. My goal for this week is to assess my intake of food and make sure I am not starving my body. I usually don't eat a lot because I am not ever famished. Maybe since I have stepped up my cardio my body is having difficulty keeping up.

Also I have been looking at this website that you might find interesting. http://www.secretsofaweightlossmaster.com/weight-loss-law-of-attraction.html

It was great because it reflexes the attitude I have, at times. Although I am on a journey to lose weight I am never hateful of my body. It is the only body I have. Yeah sure at times I look in the mirror and see what changes need to be made, but never do I say I hate my thighs or I hate my tummy. I can stand in my knickers and see me, beautiful fun-loving me. I think it is important to have a positive attitude about your body in order to accept it when it is overweight or not.

2 comments:

  1. hooray! thats the attitude to have. i try, but i just avoid mirrors and all is well ahahahahaa. yeah dont starve yourself, your body will go into make storage mode and you are trying to not do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I usually eat a well rounded meal but I think since I have been working out more I need to remember to eat more. Thanks for a yummy dinner last night. I plan to go home and eat some when I go home for lunch. :D

    ReplyDelete